Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A new kind of journey!

                     I am blessed. 
   Blessed in so many different ways...

• my husband I married my high school sweetheart almost 9 years ago.. We have been together 19 years y'all!! We have been through it all and are stronger for it. He is my best friend. 

• my family (on both sides) they have all seen us in the darkest times of our journey with adoption & loved us through it all! 

• my daughter.. I can't say enough about her & how she blesses me every second of every day! She is my World. I still tear up knowing God trusted me...ME to be her mom! *pinch*
                Sweet little Pickle 

• my job I am blessed to work for a Christian Dr. who knows that God is first Family second & work third. And he truly stands by this! 

• my friends who have seen me through infertility, in vetro, fostering & failed adoptions. I was mean & hated the world & they loved me even harder! 
  
• With new opportunities. I have been on the fence with becoming a consultant for a company called Rodan and Fields Dermatology (the makers of pro-active). I was asked by a friend to sign up as a consultant and it wasn't the right time for my family to take that leep so I just ordered the Reverse Regimen and honestly thought (sorry Ash) if I can't afford it the next time I'll just cancel. Well the product sells it's self, not only did I fall in love with my post hysterectomy/ hormonal skin.  I was seeing my friends lives change before my eyes! They had signed up with this amazing company & build a business of their own and were going places... I mean big places & going places with FABULOUS skin at that!! 

I can't wait to share this wonderful product line & business opportunity with you! Please don't wait to contact me. I want to help you with your skin regimen & help you kick this thing called aging in the booty!  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment