Saturday, September 7, 2013

How Sarah got her blog back ;)


Ok I've been doing a lot of thinking & reflecting about our journey & where we are today. I made a promise that I would journal daily or at least weekly for sweet Priss. I wanted her to have something to look back on of how God worked to get her to us. (I still can't believe God picked us to be her mom & dad #blessed) Well I picked up my journal & it had been 1 year... ONE year since I wrote anything down :( epic fail!!! So many wonderful memories that I wanted her to look back on and be able to read & laugh at missed because I didn't take the the time. I'm sick!! SO I have decided to get back to it.. not only to the journal but to blogging so she will be able to see pictures of our amazing life. So to my sweet prissy pickles I your silly mommy promise to be better about my journal to you & blogging. I love you to the heavens and back😘

No comments:

Post a Comment