Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend Recap

We had a very laid back weekend and I was soooooo excited! I love the lazy ones because they never happen. 

                       SATURDAY 
           soccer pictures & a game




 
My Prissy Pickle plays for the team with the blue shirt & last min the other team needed more players so she was drafted ;)


    We had a friend come to the game :)


                          SUNDAY
Today was very laid back coffee, church, a tincy bit of yard work & started my out door fall decorating :)

Pickles made her daddy breakfast in bed




Chillin in the tree while we were outside

Hubby swears its a mouse.. I say RAT that was in our flower bed today :-/ 

Then there was this.. 
      Her before & after Church picture ;) 

Pickles Halloween costume (cat woman) came in so we had to try it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment